Someone dumped 17 guineas! Help me find homes for them!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Attack Chicken, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Ok at this park I go to my mother and I ran across 17 guinea hens sitting on a table. They looked kind of young or it could of been because they haven't had food. I went up and talked to the park manager and she said someone dumped them off here about 2-3 months ago. She thinks that they wouldn't survive the winter out there and all the yotes and coons (especially since it's a park and they are all over the place there)We also seen one hit on the road [​IMG] She also said in the begining there was 25 of the birds, but now theres 17 (atleast thats all we seen). They were pretty calm because I was able to get within 5 feet of them and they just sat there sunning themselves and panting. Please I hope someone will want to take some of these birds atleast.

If you are interested please pm me. I will help catch them for you.

2. angelique_redhead

angelique_redhead Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2010
    DFW, Texas
    If I were local I'd help you out. I do not like people that dump animals. [​IMG]: Angelique

3. arherp

arherp Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    Kentucky
    You have an email.

4. arherp

arherp Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    Kentucky
    ok, email failed. You are welcome to email me at [email protected] or call me at (502) 548-6431, anytime.

5. spectrumranch

spectrumranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Did you put an ad on craigslist in the area where the park is? you will get more interest from local people.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by