someone has achieved a good result from crossing silkie cruz de cabeça preta / Belgian Bearded d'Ucc

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by NRTRJP, Mar 11, 2014.

1. NRTRJP

NRTRJP New Egg

Mar 8, 2014
    Bem tenho uma galinha que foi um cruzamento entre uma galinha sedosa cruz e um galo belgian d'uccle o resultado foi uma galinha com o porte dos delgian d'uccle com pele preta da sedosa mas ela tem pouca pena nas perna e nos pés a minha pergunta é caso eu cruze-a com um galo belgian d'uccle seus filhos nascerão com penas maiores nos pés e a pele vai continuar negra? envio fotos quando puder.

2. Anybody got a translator handy?

3. NRTRJP

NRTRJP New Egg

Mar 8, 2014
    excuse was a mistranslation from my computer.
    so I'm saying if anyone has got some result from crossing a silky japan with a bearded d'Uccle. for here in the backyard have a bantam hen that was a cross between a silky cross and belgian d'uccle that has generated a chicken in possession of a belgian d'Uccle but with black or blue skin but she has a few feathers on the feet and legs if I set it to play with a belgian d'Uccle can generate d'Uccle with black skin and feathers enough in leg and feet?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  4. draye

draye Overrun With Chickens

Nov 30, 2010
    Arkansas

This is how Bing translates:
    Well I have a chicken that was a cross between a hen and a rooster cross silky belgian d'uccle the result was a chicken to the size of the delgian with black skin d'uccle silky but she has little shame in the leg and feet my question is if I cross it with a rooster belgian d'uccle their children will be born with larger feathers on the feet and the skin will stay black? sending pictures when I can

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by