1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Someone needs to make a design your own chicken flash

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by reveriereptile, Jan 11, 2011.

1. reveriereptile

reveriereptile Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    Northern NY
    I see a lot of South Park character creators and other ones similar like The Simpsons and Hero Machine. We need a chicken one where you can pick a chicken body and pick which combs, wattles, eyes, beak, and colors for it. Then throw in some hats and other stuff to make it unique. Would be fun if they had something like that then we could make chicken versions of ourselves to use for our avatars.

2. 44Wolves

44Wolves Here is Your New Title

Jun 28, 2009
    ??? Um,,,,,,

3. iluvsedward

iluvsedward Overrun With Chickens

Jan 19, 2010
    Calvert county MD
    kind like everyone has the same avatar, but the chicken in the avatar has clothes and such?

4. reveriereptile

reveriereptile Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    Northern NY
    I was thinking of different kinds of chicken breeds or your own custom breed and a bunch of other items you can put on the chicken to make it different so everyone isn't the same. Like if you wanted a a chicken to look like a rock star and have a leghorn comb that is different colors to look like a mohawk, add some piercings, maybe a electric guitar for it to hold, and some type of rock clothes. Wouldn't have to be for an avatar. Could be just for something fun to do even for kids. Just only a thought.

5. iluvsedward

iluvsedward Overrun With Chickens

Jan 19, 2010
    Calvert county MD
    Quote:yeah, I get what you mean

6. magistradomina

magistradomina Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2010
    Where I live.
    So why don't you do it?!?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by