Someone please help my baby boy...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickensarefamily2me2, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chickensarefamily2me2

chickensarefamily2me2 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 13, 2011
    [​IMG]

Sorry, all for sale or free ads must be in our Buy/Sell/Auction section in the proper format. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2011
  2. joe17

joe17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2009
    Louisiana
    Cute! I think he is a mille fleur d'uccle.

3. Miyashi

Miyashi Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2011
    Gaylord, MI
    I agree about him being a Mille Fleur D'uccle! He's very pretty. I love how dark he is. I just lost my D'uccle/Sultan X...he was very precious to me....Roo's hold a special place in our hearts.
    While I'm not keen on replacing him so soon, I would be more than happy to take him....I live in MI though. I'm sure you can find him a home, but if you can't in time or something, PM and we can see about shipping him maybe? I'll pay for everything! No stress on you, you have enough to deal with! Why is your Dad being so strict about the little guy? They make great pets, I absolutely love D'uccles. Is there no persuading him?

4. chickensarefamily2me2

chickensarefamily2me2 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 13, 2011
    Quote:Nope. Dad's more stubborn than I am. MI? Anyway, my old Rooster, Mullet, tore up all my birds, and long story short, I'm not allowed any Roos. Mullet went away, and now, when I find a bird that is destined to become my favorite, it's a boy. Dx I haven't had a favorite in three years. I loved Mullet, but the day he attacked me put a bad thought in Dad's head. All this time, I thought Speckles is a Bantam. Should I post a pic of his 'sisters'? Maybe I will.

Anyway, I've got a few weeks. When they're three months, they go outside. I'll let you know if I don't find anyone. I am putting up posters tomorrow. Thank you! I'm sorry to hear about your Roo, can I see a pic? Please?

5. joe17

joe17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2009
    Louisiana
    He is still a bantam. Just a bantam Mille fleur d'uccle. [​IMG] Bantam and large fowl aren't specific breeds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by