Someone please help

07butler

In the Brooder
Apr 6, 2017
Ok I'm new like first chicks I've ever had new what is wrong with this chick I just noticed it yesterday I have gotten them out in a few days took them outside yesterday to mingle with some older chicks in separated pen and saw it walking funny. What do I do? It gets medicated feed and stuff in water I'm lost and worried

Ok I'm new like first chicks I've ever had new what is wrong with this chick I just noticed it yesterday I have gotten them out in a few days took them outside yesterday to mingle with some older chicks in separated pen and saw it walking funny. What do I do? It gets medicated feed and stuff in water I'm lost and worried

Your little rooster appears to have a twisted leg. Was it born like that and you are just noticing it? Really nothing you can do(unless you want to spend a small fortune) to correct it.

Your little rooster appears to have a twisted leg. Was it born like that and you are just noticing it? Really nothing you can do(unless you want to spend a small fortune) to correct it.

No ive held it several times never seen it before even when it would stand run or walking I pull it out it straightens

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom