Someone STOLE my photo!!! ANYONE SPEAK FRENCH?

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Firearia

Firearia Songster

Ok guys, what do you need me to do? Contact them through email explaining the stealing? And that it's not right to show other birds as yours when they really aren't?

EDIT: Oh wait you guys found someone didn't you? Maybe if we just flood their email box they'll get it and remove the pictures? xD

Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  2. Still no response! I'm getting no where! I haven't even received responses from the people whose photos also got stolen (I e-mailed them and nothing). Sighs.

3. wait a sec...I think my picture is GONE!! [​IMG] Now, I just need to get a hold of everyone else who had stolen photos & get them to have theirs removed, too! [​IMG]

4. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Songster

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Quote:[​IMG] Its gone!! [​IMG]

5. Quote:[​IMG] Its gone!! [​IMG]

[​IMG] Now I wish I could get a the other people's who were stolen to read the emails I sent them letting them know...

6. Critter Crazed

Critter Crazed Chicken Cuddlin' Cheesehead

Jun 22, 2009
    Yay! Glad to hear it's gone

7. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator

Ya, I think a bunch of those pics are stolen.

I find that totally amazing that people do this when SELLING something so unique like breeds of chickens. I mean, get a freakin' camera and take pictures of the chickens YOU OWN and are trying to sell.

UGH! [​IMG]

8. Quote:Thanks, me too! [​IMG]

9. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: