Someone stole my son's pool.. What is the world coming to?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by PhoenixFeatherFarms, Aug 4, 2010.

1. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    Ok so we bought my 2yr old son a little plastic $15 pool a few days ago and it's been so unbareable out we haven't used it yet. Well we went out to dinner earlier and hubby said he was sure he saw it in our backyard when we came home.. Well between the time we came home and about a hour ago when we went to check on the chickens in the barn and close up for the night someone came in our backyard and stole the pool.. I mean come on there is toddler toys all around out there you would have to be blind to not know a toddle lives here or atleast a kid does anyway and they stole a childs pool.. That's jacked up.. What kind of person steals from a child! errrrrr!

I'm just glad they didn't take his 6volt tractor or mess with any of the animals as the barn doors were open for a breeze.. And the pool was right next to it..

ok guess I'm done ranting [​IMG]

2. cindy99

cindy99 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2010
    Tioga County PA
    Did it have water in it? Maybe it just blew away?? Sorry it's missing - that stinks. [​IMG]

3. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sheesh... bad enough kids stealing bikes because they don't have one...

I doubt a kid could have managed in and out, with that in tow, without alerting you or someone else.

Odds are it was an adult who just stole from a baby. Warped freaking world we live in.

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

If you were in Phoenix I would say it blew away, but you aren't and that just totally sucks that people are that low. At least it was only $15.

5. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    No no water in it yet but no wind either.. And if we did have wind I would have gotten stuck on the barn or all the trees on our property or the house.. But no wind.. [​IMG]

6. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Darn... sick puppies! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by