Something changed about reactions - or is it only my problem?

RoyalChick

Henpecked
Premium Feather Member
Nov 3, 2019
Northern New Jersey
My Coop
My Coop
Suddenly I am having trouble reacting to posts. Instead of letting me choose the various reactions it boots me immediately to a screen asking me if I want to 'confirm' like. Only like. And what a pain to have a separate confirm screen.
I have looked in my preferences in my account in case I missed something. I have also deleted the app and re-downloaded it. But now the issue has also appeared when I am on my PC on the web version.
Anything I can do to get back how it used to be?

Suddenly I am having trouble reacting to posts. Instead of letting me choose the various reactions it boots me immediately to a screen asking me if I want to 'confirm' like. Only like. And what a pain to have a separate confirm screen.
I have looked in my preferences in my account in case I missed something. I have also deleted the app and re-downloaded it. But now the issue has also appeared when I am on my PC on the web version.
Anything I can do to get back how it used to be?
Update. Shortly after posting this the problem disappeared on the web version on my PC. But I still have the issue in the app (iPhone). I mostly use the App on my phone so it is really frustrating.

Update. Shortly after posting this the problem disappeared on the web version on my PC. But I still have the issue in the app (iPhone). I mostly use the App on my phone so it is really frustrating.
It happens very rarely. Try clearing your phones history and cache then rebooting it. You'd be better off using the browser on your phone instead of the Apple version app.

Back
Top Bottom