Something changed!

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Fierlin1182, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    Something changed, the forum used to look different.
    [​IMG]

Whereas before in that area there used to be a small excerpt from the most recent post, now there is nothing. Is there any reason for this? I just thought it looked better with the writing there, althoguh I can still read the first part of the post by hovering over the "last post by..." part. .

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Nothing changed on our side and I still see it. Here are a few questions that will help us find, duplicate, and hopefully resolve the problem:

• How long has it been happening? If only one time, what day and time did it happen?
    • Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
    • Have you logged out, deleted your internet cache, logged back in, and tried again?
    • Have you tried a different browser?

3. Fierlin1182

Aug 26, 2011
    A few days, several different ones (I've been on many different computers, so I think it might be an account thing) and logging out has not worked.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

You had the profile setting "Compact Thread List Page" set and I changed it back, so it should be fine now (until you change it again) [​IMG]

5. Fierlin1182

Aug 26, 2011
    Ah! I see what I did there. I guess my tick box experimenting went a little wrong. :lol: Thanks nifty.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by