Something unexpected happened.

Katie386

Songster
Jan 22, 2020
East texas
So I was watching a YouTube video of a guy massaging his chickens and they seemed to love it so I tried it on my chickens. They were not amused... but I wanted it to work so I tried it on a young bird while he was in the coop. I didn’t mean to but I must have hit a “spot” because he started humping my arm which made me realize he was a boy. So I was quite shocked all I did was touch his squishy bottom Not his vent or anything. But I was curious so I did it to another chicken I was thinking was a boy and he did the same thing. So I did it to a female chicken to see if it was just what they do and she didn’t do anything. So I think I accidentally molested my chickens but found out how to tell a boy from a girl And now I’m confident I have three roosters. So yeah weird and unexpected.

So I was watching a YouTube video of a guy massaging his chickens and they seemed to love it so I tried it on my chickens. They were not amused... but I wanted it to work so I tried it on a young bird while he was in the coop. I didn’t mean to but I must have hit a “spot” because he started humping my arm which made me realize he was a boy. So I was quite shocked all I did was touch his squishy bottom Not his vent or anything. But I was curious so I did it to another chicken I was thinking was a boy and he did the same thing. So I did it to a female chicken to see if it was just what they do and she didn’t do anything. So I think I accidentally molested my chickens but found out how to tell a boy from a girl And now I’m confident I have three roosters. So yeah weird and unexpected.
I had to giggle over this, I had a frizzled silkie who decided my hand was a hen🤣🤣

They are four months so they are mature birds that just haven’t crowed yet. I posted them on here to ask if anyone knew if they were male by looking at them and the replies were one male and one female. They are both males.

Attachments

• 04AC5C57-3C51-4C15-B0C1-4DB29B1615E2.jpeg
    04AC5C57-3C51-4C15-B0C1-4DB29B1615E2.jpeg
    571.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 09EDCF39-5F88-4EEB-AAE6-0BF0485E19B9.jpeg
    09EDCF39-5F88-4EEB-AAE6-0BF0485E19B9.jpeg
    627.3 KB · Views: 39
They are four months so they are mature birds that just haven’t crowed yet. I posted them on here to ask if anyone knew if they were male by looking at them and the replies were one male and one female. They are both males.
Huh, well both are definitely male.

😂😂

Back
Top Bottom