1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Something weird, prayers please

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by key west chick, Feb 14, 2009.

1. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Something really weird is going on at my house this morning with "the roommate". She's packed up a lot of her stuff and has left. I don't know where this leaves DH and me. Keeps us in your thoughts and prayers that this might be the beginning of something better for us.

2. geckomama

geckomama Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    [​IMG]

3. Did you want her to leave or is she just doing this on her own, Need to know as I pray directly for a certain thing not just your will, I know it easier to pray, Lord your will be done, but I have always thought to be direct with what I want. [​IMG] marrie

4. key west chick

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Marrie, Its a long story. We share a house, it belongs to her. DH and I have been separated for 2 years but still all live together. Just pray that God continues to give me guidance and strength. I might be having to face some difficult discisions.

5. skirbo

skirbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    Walton County, NW FL
    Oooh, wow. If the house belongs to her you might want to check the docket at your county courthouse (civil, superior) and see if there is a foreclosure action pending against her or anything like that.

Prayers said.

Sarah

6. key west chick

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Nope, no foreclosure. Just a lot of tension and stress has been in the house lately. She was planning to leave, just not this soon. DH was gonna try and buy the house, but now, I don't know. [​IMG]

7. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Sounds like you have had your share of heartache and stress. I will pray that you get some well deserved relief. Blessings. [​IMG]

8. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Hugs and prayers Key West...

9. farmergal

farmergal Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2008
    Nor Cal
    Hugs and prayers... [​IMG]

10. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado