Sometimes Justice is served.... Indirectly... by ... Wal-Mart?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Boyd, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Tala

Tala Flock Mistress

That's.....interesting

2. The Poultry Peanut

The Poultry Peanut lives under rock

[​IMG]

3. onedoodle3

onedoodle3 Chillin' With My Peeps

I do not understand people today. I would never even think of attempting to sell my kids. I have joked with my DD and said for her to climb up on the checkout belt and let me see how much I could get for her. But she knew I was joking and she will tell me "no..lets see how much you go for". [​IMG] We are just nutty like that.

But to seriously try to sell your child??? They don't need kids!

4. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    in a weird nutty way the guy got what he deserved. Apparently the inmates beat on him a bit while awaiting trial!

5. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    wow... what a winner [​IMG]

only at wal-mart [​IMG]

6. JetBlack

JetBlack Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2010
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    Way to saddle that kid, forever. "Your parents bought you at Wal-Mart."

I'd rather have been bought at the Aslin-Finch, feed store, frankly. Or maybe a Cabela's, but I don't want to put on airs.

Don't sell your kid to those kind of people! Apparently, you can drop an infant off at any hospital, legally. Maybe they just thought they could get some good drug money and get rid of a mouth-to-feed, at the same time. The world amazes me, sometimes.

7. JetBlack

JetBlack Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2010
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    I thought the jail was supposed to segregate child molesters, from the general population? A lot of the guys in there did not exactly have a good upbringing and when they discover a "chi-mo" in their midst.... well, there's a lot of animosity against the Dad who did all those things to them. Guess what time it is? It's payback time.

8. Miltonchix

Miltonchix Taking a Break

Jul 14, 2007
    Milton, Florida
    Quote:Nope, they get to mix with the general population. (At least in Florida D.O.C.)
    Most tell everyone they killed someone, or robbed a bank or...................because as soon as the general pop finds out why they're in............OUCH!
    It's almost ironic how the worst criminals, the worst of the worst, (excluding child molesters) will seek out the molesters/rapists etc and beat them silly. Justice is what they call it. Bubba may have murdered his family and have a million excuses for why it needed done, but another inmate in for molesting ANY kid................and even they suddenly have a conscience and know right from wrong.

9. geebs

geebs Lovin' the Lowriders!

Sep 28, 2008
    I wonder if the man had autism or something???? The new doesn't always tell the whole story as it hasn't always unfolded yet... If he was into drug or something then he surely had the beating coming.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by