Sometimes ya gotta jump in with both feet

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by jendh, Jun 21, 2010.

1. jendh

jendh Out Of The Brooder

Jan 18, 2010
    Athens
    So my hubby and I just made an offer on a little bookstore that's for sale in town. We should know be Wednesday if they accepted. Keep your fingers crossed![​IMG]:fl:fl

2. sune42

sune42 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2009
    Northern Kentucky
    woo! How exciting. That was my dream when I was younger, to have a bookstore. What kind of vision do you have for it?

3. jendh

jendh Out Of The Brooder

Jan 18, 2010
    Athens
    I'd love to get rid of the smoothie bar they currently have. And then expand the children's section and add some really quality toys. We're a pretty small town, there is nowhere to get non plastic junk toys around here. Other than that we're going to have to wait and see. I'm really excited and scared to death at the same time. We've never done anything like this before.

4. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh that sounds really nice! I swear the toys that are played with most AND last the longest are the lincoln logs and tinker toys... oldies but goodies. They've pretty well outgrown the wood building blocks, but those were a major favorite too, but you don't see them anywhere but Doc's offices. Sounds like you've got a great idea for your shop!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by