1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Somewhat newcomer from IN

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by goatropper, Feb 18, 2009.

1. goatropper

goatropper Out Of The Brooder

Oct 6, 2008
    Indiana
    I first found this sight last fall, and got too busy! I first got my chicks in March as day olds. I have Barred Rocks, Love them! Started out with 15. I now have 8 hens (not enough). I have 3 roos and they just started fighting, had to seperate. Was hoping to sell them but when people found they had fought didn't want them. It's been to cold and wet to put them in the freezer.
    We moved here to our mini farm last year. I have 2 goats, 11 chickens, 1 duck, 3 cats and a dog. 2 sons are grown and married with 2 granddaughters, 1 lone son left at home. I am excited about adding to my brood (chicks)! Hopefully, will have 20 or so by this spring! Love the sight, so much info and help. [​IMG]

2. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    [​IMG] from TN

3. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Welcome...We are in Indianapolis. Good to see another hoosier here. There are a couple of pages that lits the people from Indiana.

4. redoak

redoak Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Russia, NY
    [​IMG]

5. indiana egger

indiana egger New Egg

Feb 18, 2009
    Butler in
    HI ALL MY NAME IS RHONDA I AM NEW BUT HAVE BEEN VIEWING THIS SITE FOR OVER A YEAR LOVE THIS SITE I AM FROM NE INDIANA MOTHER OF TWO KIDS 4 DOGS 6 CATS 4ROOS AND 45 HENS MORE ON THE WAY

6. hoosier

hoosier Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome from another Hoosier!

7. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    [​IMG]

8. Dandelion007

Dandelion007 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 7, 2008
    Durant, OK