Somewhere in this pile....

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
Is the puppy I have been waiting a long time for!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

995.jpg

I've already made up my mind that MY puppy is going to be the second from the right, at the top. The one with the super cute dimples. DH says there's no way I'll be able to identify that puppy in two weeks.
We'll see. Us women have our ways.

Quote:
I had a friend that picked a kitten out of a litter of 7 my cat had. It was about a week and a half too early to take it away from its Mom. So I painted her claws pink on one foot! Then I just checked on it every few days to make sure I could still see it.

Awwwww!! The smiley one is perfect! Good choice. Of course you'll know which one it is in two weeks. Silly husband. (Where's the head shaking smilie when you need it?)

Quote:
I had a friend that picked a kitten out of a litter of 7 my cat had. It was about a week and a half too early to take it away from its Mom. So I painted her claws pink on one foot! Then I just checked on it every few days to make sure I could still see it.

When we travel down there to pick out ours, the week after Christmas, the breeder will put a specific color collar on ours.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom