Soo...Im Very Shy, But...***UPDATE***

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by User66184, Aug 29, 2010.

1. User66184

User66184 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2010
    East Coast, Virgina
    Im Singing Infront Of A Church With 50+ Poeple In It Tonight.....Gonna Be Very EPIC

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2010
  2. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    [​IMG] and prayers!

3. krcote

krcote Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2008
    Concord, NH
    What the heck did you do that for then?!

4. In His Service

In His Service Wise Men Still Seek Him

Apr 25, 2010
    Catskills
    If someone volunteered you, you must be good at it. Practice in front of a mirror or your family and friends. Remember Who you are doing it for, Col 3:23. [​IMG]

5. HeatherLynn

HeatherLynn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    Kentucky, Cecilia
    Its been a while since I had to perform myself but I always had one person I was singing too. Not always the same person. Our Choir leaders hubby would always sit at the back of the church and give me thumbs up or signals to add a bit of volume so I focused usually on him or maybe my mother. It was easier to sing to that single person rather than the entire audience. Anyone in the back of the church is always a good bet. good luck

6. User66184

User66184 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2010
    East Coast, Virgina
    Well....I Got Like Tonz Ov Comments, I Didnt Know My Voice Sounded Like Taylor Swift.......?

7. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Sounds like you did a great job! [​IMG]

8. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Thank you for sharing God's gift of your voice. I know personally that it can be hard and everytime I "solo", I make a little joke to myself that I'll sing so low no one can hear me.[​IMG]

I'm just so happy you share your gift and you walk beyond where you would normally go if the Holy Spirit were not there nudging you on!

Have a blessed day and thanks for sharing. Nancy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by