Soon need a tester! Coturnix quail; shipped from PA; CLOSED

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bettacreek, Apr 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Well, I finally got an egg, and I'm fairly certain that my A&M is a roo. The ladies are all jumbo browns, and the supposed roo is about the same size that they are. I'm going to do a test batch here first, to make sure that they're fertile, but, I'd like to make sure that I can ship them alright before charging money. Going to ask that you pay shipping, it'll probably run at about $6 or $7 with delivery confirmation. I won't ship until most or all of the hens start laying, so that I can get ten eggs within 2-3 days, and I'm going to check fertility on them before shipping. Not sure when they'd be ready, but would like to get someone on the list so that I'm ready.
    Just need one tester for right now.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  2. willowcol

willowcol Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    sent PM

3. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

PM Sent! I'll do it! And if you want a great test, send 14 days out (however many you would like to try) worth and mark the days on them and we will see how many days out you can get and mail before they don't hatch well. I have all girls and need a good roo! I know you only need one tester right now but keep me in mind if you need to expand the test arena.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  4. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Thank you guys. I'll let you know when I'm ready to ship out. I can probably get both of ya. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by