Soon-To-Be Silkie Mommy

Sestep93

Hatching
Jan 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

My name is Synthia. I am 23 years old. I am professional model, dancer, actress with Retta Models located in Indiana. I am planning to attend college this fall for Avaition Business. I am wanting to buy baby silkies this spring. I will be a first time chicken mommy. I have 5 cats, who are my babies named Toby, Tuna, Fish, Baby Girl and Charlie. :)

I'm excited to be here :)

Hello there and Welcome to BYC! So glad you have joined us!
ya.gif
Here, we can talk about our feathered (And non feathered) friends for hours on end without getting weird looks
wink.png
So please do make yourself at home!

Silkies is a good choice, little cute balls of fluff they are! If you have any needed questions, dont hesitate to ask

Best wishes

-Mustang

welcome-byc.gif

Hi Synthia, it's nice to have you here!

If you haven't already done so, check out the Learning Center. It's full of articles that will help you get off on the right foot. And if you'd like to chat with other members in IN, just type Indiana State Thread in the search box and it should pop up.

Good luck with all your plans!

G’Day from down under Synthia
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Nice to meet you Synthia, silkies are a very popular breed. Hope your cats don't have a craving for silkies. They have no defenses against predation.

Back
Top Bottom