Nov 4, 2008
Virginia
human babies :O

Okie just HAD her baby boy.

Monarch is preggers
th.gif

SportTees is also preggers
thumbsup.gif

my wife Becca and I are expecting our baby girl due september 13th!

I think theres one or two others?

who alls is preggers, and WHY!? LMAO, scratch the why

best baby season ever!
smack.gif

awh a baby thread! I just found out through searching that doctors count the last menstral cycle...so that means im 3 weeks and 2 days pregnant
th.gif
I had no idea they counted it that way...interestin'!
big_smile.png

I am SO happy I got my wishes...1. to be pregnant and 2. for it to be planned I got both
big_smile.png
celebrate.gif

yeah, they always asked when her last cycle was when we went to the early appointments
smile.png
then they'd say "oh, you're such and such weeks"

Bailey wasn't "planned", but wasn't prevented either
lol.png

Quote:
awhh! Love her name!!!!! First names are already decided here...

Girl: Victoria (tori for short). I've just always loved the name and my names Nicole (though I go by niki), and my name means "victory of the people" so Victoria fits perfect.
smile.png

Boy: Gavin
smile.png

I'm thinking Victoria Summer Seich...I'm not a fan of long middle names but hubby loves the name summer so if a girl I will bring that up to him

and Gavin Tyler Seich sounds cute to me

ETA: planned or not all that matters is acceptance IMO
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Doctors count from the start of your last period, at least that's how they used to do it.

I believe Msbear said she was too? On monarc's thread?

Quote:
yep she's got 4 weeks left
smile.png

if that's how they do it then im still right on as I went by that not the last day of it as I dont remember the exact last day of it lOL

Last edited:
the first time pregnancy are always sooo excitting....but be careful and take really good care of your self!!! i lost one at 8 weeks...it was so devistating.....but i have a 3 y o and 1 1/2 (both boys) to make up for the lost!!

Back
Top Bottom