SOOOO irritated!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chick1043, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Chick1043

Chick1043 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    My little sister (who's 11) eats 6 eggs a day!! You might ask why this is sooo irritating. Because every time I go to use the eggs (for baking and such) there's either 1 or none left!! This is also irritating because she also eats almost EVERYTHING in the house!!!! No offense but she is starting to really plump out..Sorry..I'm just "irritated"! ):

2. Colored Egg Farmer

Colored Egg Farmer Chicken overload

Time to get more chickens so you can get more eggs [​IMG]

3. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    Two words of advice for you: Chicken Math
    [​IMG]

4. Chick1043

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    Quote:Haha! I wish!! Actually I have 11 but only one is laying so we still get eggs from the store :)

5. Clay Mudd

Clay Mudd Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2011
    South MS swamps
    Quote:[​IMG]

6. Chick1043

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    sunny & the 5 egg layers :

Two words of advice for you: Chicken Math
    [​IMG]

Is chicken math where you count the breeds not the chickens? Like if I had 3 leg horns and 2 aracaunas I wouldn't have 5 chickens id have 2? lol if soo then instead of having 11 id have 8...lol?​

7. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    Quote:Is chicken math where you count the breeds not the chickens? Like if I had 3 leg horns and 2 aracaunas I wouldn't have 5 chickens id have 2? lol if soo then instead of having 11 id have 8...lol?

No chicken math is when you tell your family you are only going to get 3 chickens but accidentaly order 8. And then you go to the feedstore during their annual chick days for a bag of chicken feed and you walk out of the store with 15 more chicks because they looked "lonely". And then you make the mistake of ordering an incubator because you think it would be a good experience but then 21 days later you end up with 24 more chickens. Half of them being roosters.
    In case you didnt catch on, chicken math is when you have a bunch of chickens and keep getting more, and more and more. Chickens are addicting. More the one would think.

8. Chick1043

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    sunny & the 5 egg layers :

Quote:Is chicken math where you count the breeds not the chickens? Like if I had 3 leg horns and 2 aracaunas I wouldn't have 5 chickens id have 2? lol if soo then instead of having 11 id have 8...lol?

No chicken math is when you tell your family you are only going to get 3 chickens but accidentaly order 8. And then you go to the feedstore during their annual chick days for a bag of chicken feed and you walk out of the store with 15 more chicks because they looked "lonely". And then you make the mistake of ordering an incubator because you think it would be a good experience but then 21 days later you end up with 24 more chickens. Half of them being roosters.
    In case you didnt catch on, chicken math is when you have a bunch of chickens and keep getting more, and more and more. Chickens are addicting. More the one would think.​

OOOHHH!!!! Yep!! I have done that!! lol there was a little black chick with a whole white chicks so i said he/she was lonely and then i also had to get him a friend too!

9. Magic Birdie

Magic Birdie Overrun With Chickens

May 3, 2011
    Magic Birdie land
    WOW that's a lot of eggs! [​IMG]

She shouldn't eat that many though...
    But I'm probably just saying that because I don't like to eat eggs [​IMG]

10. Royd

Royd Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Middleburg, Fl.
    Chicken math is when a neighbor gives you two OEG hens and a rooster, and they each hatch a brood, and most of those become broody hens and hatch out broods, and so it goes. Within a year, you go from 15 chickens to over 100.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by