Soooo, we have the baby again.....PIC added page 3.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by debilorrah, Jan 12, 2010.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Because his mother had to go to JAIL!!!!!! What is WRONG with our system that lets this woman keep this kid???? Lord help me!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  2. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    OMG [​IMG]

3. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    Debi, do you foster kids or babies?

4. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    Huh? I'm confused... what baby?

5. babylady4

babylady4 Mother Goose

Mar 30, 2009
    Central WI
    It is time like these when I wonder what the true purpose of having a child protective services department is when they do not get involved in the majority of the cases where they are needed.....

I think they are afraid of paperwork myself....... [​IMG]

6. chickenshagg

chickenshagg THE ALPHA ROO

Apr 18, 2009
    St. Charles, MO
    The system does not alway fail. I have primary custody of my two boys. Their Mom, as much as I hate to say it, is a loving mother who's primary problem was her social life and work took preference over her family.

The way I see it is her loss (of time) is my gain!!![​IMG]

7. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    these are the things that get me sooo frustrated...Another kid slipping through the system.. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    You should adopt/foster him Debi... [​IMG]

8. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    How long do you think it will be?

9. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Ok for everyone that doesn't know, I will try to keep this complicated story short:

Ken's ex, mother of Sara and Kenny, has a small child, Robert who is two. This is her 6th child, and not a one has she raised past the age of 5. Ken has custody of both kids from 3 years old. She is an addict. Sara wants custody of the baby (Robert). CPS has been called multiple times, police have been called. She was finally arrested but not here, but in a city about `100 miles away. So she has to go to jail. She says 6 months, but we think she is lying so she doesn't have to care for the child.

Sara is going WITH the child to CPS tomorrow. For temporary whatever they can do!!!!

ETA: and for poor Kenny and Sara this is the FOURTH sibling that could possibly wind up God knows where. They have managed to track down their older brother, but the rest are missing.

10. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    Poor kid. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by