SOP anywhere online?

Several breed clubs have the standard for their breed on their websites. You could also try google books, you might find something there.

The latest online version is 1910 I believe, however there is a LOT that has changed since then, and a LOT of new breeds and color varieties since then.
wink.png

Quote:
Is that out on shelves? I was told that instead of drawn, painted pictures of birds, the new version is going to have photographs. I've been holding out for this newest version for quite a while. I cannot wait!
You guys have a super day!

Quote:
Is that out on shelves? I was told that instead of drawn, painted pictures of birds, the new version is going to have photographs. I've been holding out for this newest version for quite a while. I cannot wait!
You guys have a super day!

I was told that instead of drawn, painted pictures of birds, the new version is going to have photographs.
Nope there illustrations.

Here are some of the illustrations.
http://www.katherineplumer.com/drawings/Standard.html

Chris

I don't want drawings, they are tooooo perfect. No bird is ever going to look like THAT.

I love to have photographs of the BEST birds they can get.

Quote:
Would be nice to have both, but the illistrations portray the perfect bird. That's why it's called the Standard of PERFECTION Even with photos of the best birds, they will still have faults. The SOP shows what to aim for, albeit, it may never be obtained.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom