SOP Blue Jersey Giant 12 + Hatching Eggs

Soaring Chicks

Soaring Hawks Farm
10 Years
Jan 3, 2010
Henderson,NC
Well be selling till fall.

Thank you to all that have brought my JG eggs and its great to hear of such good hatch rates!
I would like to share how well they do so please don't forget to leave feedback.

These are nice Blue Jersey Giants. I am breeding for a SOP flock. I am done hatching for myself. I have 1 Splash Rooster over 7 hens/pullets. I have been hatching since Feb. and I am over flowing with Jersey Giant chicks. I'm getting all colors~ Blue , Black and Splash. No I can not pick out just the blue hens/pullets eggs. Blue comes in all 3 colors. See blue gene chart on my JG page on my website. There is 3 bloodlines in this flock at this time..
I will gladly tell you the bloodlines through pm as I know some don't like their names used. I have great respect for the people I got my lines from and will give them the respect they should get.The price is for 1 dozen plus extras. Shipping is $16 to most places though WA and a few other places run $18-$20. Please pm zipcode if you want exact shipping cost to west coast.
Please do not bid as this is a Classified Ad.
Just reply here or by Pm.
Thank you for your interest.
Http://SoaringHawksFarm.blogspot.com

No shipping outside the USA.

Last edited:
Oh my, these are truly gorgeous birds !
Excellent type and the color has me
droolin.gif

You are trying to get me in yet more trouble aren't you !!!!!!!!
he.gif

Dang, love the Jerseys..............................
love.gif

beautiful Birds Tonya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my, these are truly gorgeous birds !
Excellent type and the color has me
droolin.gif

You are trying to get me in yet more trouble aren't you !!!!!!!!
he.gif

Dang, love the Jerseys..............................
love.gif

beautiful Birds Tonya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesss.gif
Well Thank you.
hugs.gif
I have with the help of a person I feel is a very good friend I have weeded through them and have done some heavy culling even of ones I really liked since they were not to sop. I will be doing the final cull this April. Have to make room for new and improved ones. By the way I can mix eggs orders for you when I have done the test hatchings and ship testing too. Alot of blood ,sweat and tears have gone into getting so nice looking JG's. Next year will be even better. Just like my Auburns Javas and soon (hopefully) the black Javas too.

I will take 12 eggs. I will need to have you ship them to Thailand. I know the odds but there are none to be had here. I will pay for the fastest shipping. I have found ups is the best. I will also add 10% for extra good packing. If you send me your email I will paypal you the second I get it. I know this is a strange request if you would like to speak to me I would be happy to speak with you. I am a US citizen and I love your birds!
Thanks
Craig

Hello,
First off Thank you for your kind words.
I do have to tell you that I am npip and my shipped eggs ,chicks,birds are tracked by my state vet.
My state tester has told me I can not ship outside the USA . So sorry.
There is a way but there is a LOT of RED Tape and cost a lot of money.( the right way)
Have you checked into the cost of importing eggs-birds?
I have nothing against shipping outside of the USA ,it's just a big cost and with eggs they might not even hatch.
Plus it a tad illegal if not done through the government red tape.
I will talk to the state vet and find out some infomation on what all is involved with exporting and importi and I'll pm what I find out.
That way we both know what the real deal is.
Thank you so much for honoring me with this request!
Actully it has made my day! Thank you !

Last edited:
Are Jersey Giant eggs really Jumbo?

Hello,
On my acme egg scale they are (newest layers first) med/lg ,Lg, Xlg and Jumbo (off my egg scale)
I try not to ship the XLG or Jumbo do to size they scramble in shipment most of the time. Only my oldest pullets lay them. As with any pullet/hen the older thy are the biiger the eggsget till they reach the egg size of the breed. I'll show you a jumbo egg. No it's not a doulbe yoker. I had set it to hatch but the chick did not make it to day 18.

Hello,
On my acme egg scale they are (newest layers first) med/lg ,Lg, Xlg and Jumbo (off my egg scale)
I try not to ship the XLG or Jumbo do to size they scramble in shipment most of the time. Only my oldest pullets lay them. As with any pullet/hen the older thy are the biiger the eggsget till they reach the egg size of the breed. I'll show you a jumbo egg. No it's not a doulbe yoker. I had set it to hatch but the chick did not make it to day 18.

I do not ship XL-Jumbos either, as they are more likely to be double yolkers and usually never hatch.
On very rare occasions a double yolker can hatch with help and most often 1 chicks does die while the other may or may not live.
So better to ship the large sized eggs only.
Just sayin'
wink.png

But those eggs ya got there are absolutely dreamy !!!!!!!!!!!!
yippiechickie.gif
You could make a omelete from just a few !
Look as big as my turkey eggs !!
lau.gif

They are the same size sometimes. This is the reason my dh has said if we have to for any reason cut back to one breed the JG's win hands down.
"can't be the egg size, can't beat how friendly they are and if needed they have very nice size and would be a great meat bird too"
gig.gif
and to think he had hiss fits when I ordered dozen after dozen of JG eggs last year.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom