Sorry But I've Seen Something And It Really Bothers Me

Nava

I Got The Naked Neck Blues
10 Years
Aug 2, 2009
Ocala Fl
IM NOT SAYING NAMES BUT WHEN YOU TAKE PIC OF YOUR BIRDS COULD YOU NOT SHOW THEIR DRINKING WATER COUSE IS USUALLY MOLDY AND GREEN, OR AT LEAST CLEAN IT FOR PICTURE DAY.
I DONT MEAN TO OFFEND NOBODY BUT THAT REALLY BOTHERSME
old.gif

PLEASE CLEAN THEM MORE OFTEN,THEY WILL REALLY APPRECIATE THAT .
thumbsup.gif

and i just found out that capital letters mean that i'm yelling,so just edited this to let you know that i'm not ,sorry.

Last edited:
Dirty waterers is one of my pet peeves as well, Nava. It's a challenge to clean them, I know, however, my chickens seem to really appreciate fresh, clean water. They all just chug it when I put fresh in their waterers. And it really doesn't take much time to use some bleach on occasion and scrub out the yuckies.

I think it was Cyn that once said, Look at their waterer and ask yourself if you would drink out of it.

I'm working on it. I need to raise my waterers.

Bringing in my waterer to clean it and disinfect it tommorow. I usually try and do that once a week but sometimes I get a bit lax the small waterers get cleaned every two days but the big one is a bit harder to do.

Im Not Bitting The Chick That Is My Favorite Bird And Its Fixing To Start Laying Egg Hopefully Next Month...
And What Helps Me Keep Them Clean Scrubing Them Every Other Time When I Put Their Water, Also I Like To Put White Sand Under The Hanging Waterer And If They Mess Around It The Water Stays Looking Clear.

HEY BE CAREFULL LADY SANDSTORM LOOKS PRETTY GOOD
lau.gif

Last edited:
Do you ever stop yelling? It's hurting my mental ears!
gig.gif

And Lady Sandstorm says she'd rather eat your hair than be eaten.

Back
Top Bottom