Sorry - but this lady has us all beat!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by equusvilla, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. equusvilla

equusvilla Out Of The Brooder

Apr 6, 2010
    South Texas
  2. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    Sure, it is cute now, but what happens when the chickens besmirtch it? [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2010
  3. Jess N Jeff

Jess N Jeff Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2009
    South San Diego, Cali
    Those picture must have been taken the moment it was finished. Give it a couple of days with the chickens in it...poop palace galore!!!!

It makes my coop look like a refugee camp. [​IMG]

4. flgardengirl

flgardengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Sunny side up :)
    It is beautiful. Think of how gorgeous it would look with some poofy white silkie chickens in it! My chickens would mess that up in no time flat lol. I love how the white looks but around here it would get muddy and dirty because it rains so much and would get splashed. I did one of mine in a periwinkle and white, one other coop is canary yellow (and that one even gets dirty looking). Our duck house is lime green which doesn't show dirt as bad as you would think. DH is working on a Bachelor Pad for the roos right now and he is gonna stain that one with redwood stain.

5. tasymo

tasymo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Mulliken
    Besmirch! What an elegant name for what those babies will do when they get bigger!! I hope she doesn't expect it to stay that pristine white inside. It is a very nice design though...

6. ParlorCityChickens

ParlorCityChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2010
    [​IMG] Those chickens are going to trash that place!

7. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    Without doing any further reasearch, and not knowing the lady personally, and perhaps making some sweeping fallicious assumtions, I bet that lady has lots of dyed poodles and spends her afternoons in the attic trying on her relatives old tea hats & gloves. [​IMG]

8. Chook-A-Holic

Chook-A-Holic Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2009
    Central, N.C.
    Removed sarcastic/silly post due to upsetting the coop owner. I do apologize!!!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2010
  9. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Quote:Look lady, iffin' you cain't spell besmirch right, then just quit it, okaydoke?

10. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    Now, now, let's not get catty. For all you know, this person is a part of BYC. Just because she wants a pretty coop does not mean that she is "a piece of work."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by