Sorry guys I been hacked!!! ~sitter stealing iPod not a good thing~

xIndigoSkyx

Songster
9 Years
Dec 4, 2010
St.Albert, Alberta
Hey guys sorry for all that. That's wasn't me my sister decides to take my iPod and play on all my apps. She texted my boyfriend and said we broke up she hacked my face book and she ever hacked this. All of this isn't true he stays in the brooder all day as far as I know and he is really healthy. The egg thing with the incubator thing is true tho but I do care about the health of them. I do try to keep them as healthy as possible and make sure there never sick and I hope that they don't get to unhealthy from the low temperature drops. Sorry for all that guys.

Wow, she was certainly busy! You might want to have the mods close the ones she messed with and start a new one if you still needed a question answered.

Just go to the hacked threads, hit the report button and explain to the mods what happened and ask them to close them.

Can you password lock your ipod? If you can, make a password that only you know. That way if she gets your stuff she will be unable to use it.

Hello IndigoSky

Clearly the moderators have removed the 'offending threads' for you. Im a little relieved to hear that it was your sister playing a prank! However not only did those posts describe a situation that was irresponsible for keeping poultry it also gave me grave concerns for the well being of children with your MOM described as drinking a lot of gin (I cant recall the exact phrase as the thread has been removed).

I think your other priority is to inform your Mum as your sister needs some fast lessons in using the internet responsibly for her own safety. I was frankly becoming quite concerned at the replies I was reading!

As others have wisely said, you need to change the passwords to your favourite sites and your sister needs to avoid the internet until she is mature enough to use it wisely and safely.

Pete

Back
Top Bottom