sorry, no pic, but will describe best i can

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Fluffy-Butt-Farms, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Fluffy-Butt-Farms

Fluffy-Butt-Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2009
    Central Florida
    my neighbor recently was given birds, and they are beautiful...but can't find a pic of them anywhere to tell what they are.

they are white and black...almost look like big fluffy cochins. they have feathered feet. their bodies are white...but there is a black outline around their wings. it is the neatest thing i've ever seen. i think some of the tail feathers have some black tips to them, but i can never get close enough to see for sure.

of course i can't get any eggs from her to try to hatch, cause the rooster she has is brown.

anyone have any idea what it could possibly be?

2. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    So they don't resemble a light brahma at all?

3. Dustin Biery

Dustin Biery Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2007
    Mulberry, Arkansas
    Light brahma is what they sound like....

4. Fluffy-Butt-Farms

Fluffy-Butt-Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2009
    Central Florida
    well, i'm getting closer...definately as puffy as a brama....but the light ones still have too much black from all the pics on the internet i saw. these dont have black on their necks like the pic does....so maybe they're mixed with something. all 5 that she has look the same. i'll have to see if i can steal someone's camera and get a pic of them. if you can imaine taking a pic of a light brama, and taking a thick magic marker and tracing the outside of the wings, that's what the black looks like...

but thank you for helping. i'm definately getting closer.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by