SORRY WE'RE DONE FOR NOW!!!FLORIDA--SERAMA HATCHING EGGS--ROUND 2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJMR794

Crowing
10 Years
Mar 2, 2009
BROOKSVILLE FL
OK FOLKS HERE WE GO AGAIN---------ROUND 2!

WE HAVE A SMALL FLOCK OF SERAMAS, AND THE GIRLS ARE CRANKING THEM OUT LIKE MAD!!! I'M DROWNING IN EGGS! PROBLEM IS THAT OUR INCUBATORS ARE FULL! I HAVE NO PLACE FOR THEM..... 1ST ROUND SHOWED GREAT RESULTS WITH A SUPER HIGH HATCH RATE. 2ND BATCH IS DAY 13 RIGHT NOW AND OUT OF 42 EGGS SET 1 WAS A DUD! THE REST ARE DEVELOPING NICELY! I AM NOT LOOKING TO GET RICH. I WOULD RATHER SEE SOMEONE ELSE GET TO HATCH AND ENJOY THEM THAN SEE 'EM GO TO WASTE. WE SELL THEM $8.00 A DOZEN PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING COSTS PRIORITY MAIL. ---- I'M ALSO INTERESTED IN TRADES SO PM ME! I HAVE PIX FOR EMAILING. WE ALSO HAVE A SMALL NUMBER OF COCHIN MUTT EGGS----- ROO IS SQ PARTRIDGE WITH 1 PARTRIDGE HEN AND 2 BLUES= COLOR UNKNOWN BUT THEY'LL STILL BE BIG BEAUTIFUL FLUFFY BIRDS WHO KNOWS MAYBE A NEW COLOR LINE- BLUE PARTRIDGE?

ANYWAYS IF ANYONE'S INTERESTED GIVE ME A SHOUT!

THANX, JEFF

Last edited:

JJMR794

Crowing
10 Years
Mar 2, 2009
BROOKSVILLE FL
GOTTA SAY ALL YOU GUYS ARE GREAT! A SPECIAL THANX TO ANYONE BUYING THESE EGGS! IF YOU WANT ON A LIST FOR THEM MAKE SURE I KNOW IT AND WE'LL GET YOU EGGS AS SOON AS THEY ARE LAID--- HAND 'EM TO THE POST MAN STILL STEAMIN! AS THE LIST MOVES I WILL GIVE YOU A HEADS UP PM! THANX ----- JEFF

Roo

In the Brooder
11 Years
May 17, 2008
Lee co. KY
Recived my eggs yesterday they were in great condition .
Thank you and thanks for extras would buy from again .
Thanks again Alan.

JJMR794

Crowing
10 Years
Mar 2, 2009
BROOKSVILLE FL
SORRY FOLKS WE'RE DONE FOR NOW, GIRLS GOT THE BROODY BUG
. WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO FILL THE ORDERS ALREADY RECIEVED AND WILL RELIST AVAILABILITY IF THINGS CHANGE. I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK EVERYONE WHO SHOWED INTEREST IN OUR EGGS. ALL THE GOOD FOLKS HERE AT BYC ARE QUITE AMAZING, THANX TO 1 AND ALL. IF YOU ARE ALREADY ON THE LIST I AM DOING MY BEST TO FILL YOUR ORDERS WITH FRESH EGGS AS AGREED. I WILL CONTINUE TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU VIA PM'S THANX TO ALL------ JEFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom