Sorta new here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by CountryMama, Jan 10, 2009.

1. CountryMama

CountryMama Out Of The Brooder

Mar 10, 2007
    West Michigan
    [​IMG]

I musta joined here once before and forgot about it. Some of you will recognize me as "LittleRedHen" from Homesteadingtoday but considering they are down majority of the time that I try checking their boards, I have decided I need to find a place that is more stable [​IMG]

So here i am! My name is Amanda and I am from Michigan. I currently have mini call ducks, frizzle cochins, leghorns, golden sex links, and an order coming to me from Ideal the second week of February! At that time I will become mama to Blue laced Red Wyandotte Bantams, Wheaten OEGs, Golden Neck OEGs and Partridge Cochin bantams. I am on the look out for White Midget turkeys that I don't have to buy in groups of 15 from a hatchery *winks*

I recently had to cull my entire flock of chickens (40-50 of them including 8 guineas) due to what I suspect to be Infectious Coryza. I am not certain of what it was but I figure it was a good time to start over as I was having awful egg production too and with new chicks coming in, I didn't want to take chances.

Sooooooo.. anyways.. Some of you know me and some of you will enjoy getting to know me LOL

2. briarpatchfarms

briarpatchfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Grayson, Ky
    welcome back and good luck with your babies and if you are going to sell any call eggs let me know i want some [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    [​IMG]

4. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    [​IMG]

5. redoak

redoak Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Russia, NY
    [​IMG]

6. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    [​IMG], or should I say, welcome back!

Drop on by the Michigan thread and say hi to everyone.

Glad to have you back! [​IMG]

7. fowlgirl

fowlgirl Out Of The Brooder

Apr 4, 2008
    Welcome back! This site sure has helped me through some tuff chickens! [Mom to 5 hens,1 healer,2 cats,and 1 man)

8. Dawn419

Dawn419 Lost in the Woods

Apr 16, 2007
    Evening Shade, AR
    Hello and Welcome Back from TN!!! [​IMG]

Dawn

9. HI, GLAD YOUR BACK [​IMG] marrie

10. CountryMama

CountryMama Out Of The Brooder

Mar 10, 2007
    West Michigan
    Thanks for the warm welcome!

I will sell some call duck eggs as well as hope to find some to buy. I want a few more breeds [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by