SOS !Friend crisis! SOS

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by zsazsa chick, Oct 31, 2011.

1. zsazsa chick

zsazsa chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2010
    The funny farm
    Sigh...I guess it happens to us all sometimes, when you have absolutely NO idea who's your friend and who's not. That's when you turn to your trustworthy buddies at...BYC!!! (lol) If I listed some friends, and they're description, maybe you could see (coming from a different point of view than me) what exactly they're all about, and if they seem like friends, or what.
    Here goes:
    Friend#1: has been my friend for three years, ditches me at county fairs, parties, etc., but then comes back and is like oh, I just lost you for a second (yeah, a couple hours)
    Friend#2: has been my friend for five years, and is really nice, only...whenever I do something, like have her sleep over, etc, she doesn't reciprocate.
    Friend#3: have known him since forever, and became good friends a couple years ago. We have a lot in common, like playing piano, golfing, etc, but...he's a...he. So...not like i can go to the mall with a...he.
    Friend#4: oh...screw this. Never mind.

ByeBye

2. ChickenPeep

ChickenPeep Faith & Feathers

May 1, 2011
    Olathe, Kansas
    Sorry, but i just have to say, Friend #1 isn't worth it.
    Freind #2 dosen't sound too good either.
    A few years ago, i was really trying to hang out with the 'cool' people, and did because i had known them for years. They didn't treat me very well and kinda ignored me, and i found it was much better to be friends with the people i was comfortable with.

Hope i didn't hurt your feelings! I thought it'd be best to say the honest truth!
    Good luck! [​IMG]
    Chickenpeep

3. TinyChickenLady

TinyChickenLady Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Here goes my 2 cents. Take them for what they're worth...
    #1: Ditch her just like she has been to you for the last 3 years. She's not your friend. You're her "wingman."
    #2: That's a toughie. It could just be she's more comfortable at your place but I dunno...
    #3: My best friend is a guy and he does go to the mall with me. And sometimes my boyfriend does. Don't write him off yet [​IMG] He could turn out to be the best friend you could ever ask for.
    #4: ...... Doesn't sound good LoL

4. mrpekinduck

mrpekinduck Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2011
    Ducky Land!
    #1 ditch her!
    #2 not that bad so give her a chance
    #3 I'm a guy and all of my best friends are girls I don't even have any friends that are boys, I go places with my friends, like to the mall, parties, ll kinds of stuff!

Sorry some of your friends aren't great! [​IMG]

5. luvinmychickens

luvinmychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    1: Ditch her. Not worth it.
    2: She's okay.
    3: Who cares if it's a guy? I'm sure if you invited him, he would go to the mall with you. (Just stay out of the bras section [​IMG])

Sorry about this! I had the same problems when I was in a private school... Now I'm homeschooled. But this one girl still hates my guts. [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  6. Gerbil

Gerbil Oh, Crazy!

Jun 24, 2010
    Quote:Here goes my 2 cents. Take them for what they're worth...
    #1: Ditch her just like she has been to you for the last 3 years. She's not your friend. You're her "wingman."
    #2: That's a toughie. It could just be she's more comfortable at your place but I dunno...
    #3: My best friend is a guy and he does go to the mall with me. And sometimes my boyfriend does. Don't write him off yet [​IMG] He could turn out to be the best friend you could ever ask for.
    #4: ...... Doesn't sound good LoL

2x

With #2, It could be anything. She might just be uncomfortable having people over.
    Maybe you could ask her about staying over sometime? Unless you have already. [​IMG]

7. WooingWyandotte

WooingWyandotte Overrun With Chickens

Apr 25, 2011
    Nor cal
    I have a friend that's not comfortable with me going over to her house, so I leave it alone.

8. zsazsa chick

zsazsa chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2010
    The funny farm
    Thanks all for your input!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by