SOS

Maryam.

Songster
Dec 22, 2017
Hey,
This morning i checked my ducks and they were both fine. Since noon i realized daisy doesn't come out of their place for food i checked and she didn't look fine. I brought her inside give her food and water but still she looks sick plus she prefers to be somewhere dark and alone. Can somebody please help me to know whats wrong with her?
Btw she's a layer
IMG_5777.JPG

When is the last time she laid?
How does her vent look?

What do you feed?

Can you let her float in some nice warm water for a while with supervision. If she is having trouble laying an egg sometimes floating in warm water can help them to lay.
The last time she laid was in the morning, her vent looks fine but her eyes barely open! I've never seen her like this.
I feed them almost everything. I gave them their vitamins yesterday , now i suspect she was already sick and the vitamins made her worse.
She somehow escape from me and won't let me touch her to take her outside at the moment

x2 Miss Lydia's questions and suggestions.

Also has she had any feed change lately? What is your weather like? Has she ever been broody?
She was eating well in the morning and she looked fine! Then Suddenly i noticed she is kind of hiding and doesn't eat well anymore even her favorite vegetable!
Well winter here is not too cold it's about 12 degree C.
No i didn't notice if she was broody, she was happy and active as always till noon.

Back
Top Bottom