I know there are a million threads about this and I've read most of them, Just got back from the store with a package of Monistat. Already had ACV and good yogurt. 16 week old pullet who was fine until last night. Free ranging 4-6 hours on Monday but locked up yesterday because I wasn't home until early evening. (last checked around 10:00 AM) I have 4 other girls around the same age who seem fine. This is my shyest chicken and she was not herself last night. Crop felt fuller and different than all the others so I put her in a crate with ACV water. She drank a few times but mostly wanted to rest. Crop was a "water balloon" this morning and, even though I didn't intend to make her vomit, some fluid came up while I was massaging. She did not seem to aspirate but has become more lethargic since then and her breathing is very shallow. Plenty of wet but normal looking poop is coming out the back end. Should I give her a dose of Monistat now (noon-ish) and again later tonight or wait until I can get on a 12 hour schedule. 1/4 or 1/3 of a suppository? It's not been 24 hours since I found her this way, but should I offer some yogurt? This has gone from something is wrong to me thinking she's not going to make it so quickly.