Source for rub-ons for egg crafts!

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Javamama, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Javamama

Javamama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2008
    USA
    I have had the darndest time finding rub-ons for the egg decorating at craft stores. I found some online this morning at orientaltrading.com! They have flourishes and a tons of others to choose from and there is always an online discount code to be found if you search around. The prices are great compared to the overpriced stuff I found at Michael's. [​IMG]

edit:they put stickers and rub-ons all together, so make sure which one it is before ordering

Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
  2. blessedchickenmama7

blessedchickenmama7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Western NC
    Thank you, I've been looking for these. I went today and couldn't find a thing! I appreciate your sharing.

3. blessedchickenmama7

May 12, 2008
    Western NC
    want to share which ones you ordered? I can't tell by looking at them if they will be too large... Of the ones I've seen in stores, there's not much that will fit on the eggs. And I kind of wanted the things like I saw others have on the egg thread on here. Then again, I may just free hand paint them. Maybe I could do that.

4. Javamama

Jun 6, 2008
    USA
    I ordered the Holiday ones, the scrolls, and one other that I can't recall at the moment. Their shipping is high, but I found a $10 of $30 purchase code.(Put this into the keycode area at checkout: SMEMAIL)The scroll/flourish ones can be cut into smaller pieces. I wish I could handpaint, but it's not a talent of mine. [​IMG]

Others are buying on ebay for really cheap prices, so you might want to check that out too.

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    ebay ebay ebay!! I got a boat load for a good deal! I paid 21$ for 15 sheets of awesome pretty xmas rub ons- type i christmas rub ons or holiday rub ons or christmas rub on transferrs...

6. Javamama

Jun 6, 2008
    USA
    Haha! Sonew, we just posted about ebay at the same time! [​IMG]
    How was the shipping?

OK, I got sucked in and went to ebay to um, just window shop, I told myself... [​IMG] there are glitter transfers! [​IMG] Just imagine the eggs we could make...

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:well I kinda got hosed a little 5.95$ for shipping 15 packs of rub ons-I thought it was a little steep but hey for a total of 21$ Im good with it--kinda have to weigh out the whole deal-I have been ebaying it for 8 years and really search out the best possibly deals I can get for xmas especially. Ive sold many many things on ebay too with very good luck!!

8. Mary Of Exeter

Mary Of Exeter Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    Rowan County, NC
    I think it's funny when I see shipping prices like that. All you need is a large padded envelope, or perhaps just a non-padded large envelope with some think cardboard for protection, and viola, you have lots of transfers ready to ship at like, 3 dollars at the most. But, lots of people on the internet like to milk us with shipping prices, so eh [​IMG]
    Still lots of great deals on ebay though [​IMG]

9. blessedchickenmama7

May 12, 2008
    Western NC
    k, headed to ebay!

10. algopurple

algopurple Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 8, 2008
    Ripley TN
    I found some good rub ons on Ebay but I also wanted to share this coupon code for 20% off total order from Oriental Trading. I Just got some rub ons from that site. Enter this code for the discount if you order from them. KC1020716. I liked the selection at Hobby Lobby better but for people like me that have to drive an hour just to get to a store like that, it is the same to pay shipping and get them off the net.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by