South Carolina Breeder

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by mattcoker, May 2, 2011.

1. mattcoker

mattcoker New Egg

May 1, 2011
    I emailed 4 different breeders in my area of SC and all 4 were super friendly and got right back to me. I was looking for a couple Brahmas and a couple Easter eggers. After a lot of research and browsing the net I found a breeder called Rush Lane Poultry 40 miles away that had just what I was looking for. The family was super nice and accommodated my 3 year old and I like we were family. If you live in central SC I would definitely give these guys a shout. The other 3 that were somewhat local were also very friendly and nice as well but didn't have that exact variety I was looking for. I'm glad to be apart of BYC and look forward to sharing stories and hearing everyone else's as well.

2. K9PINES

K9PINES Out Of The Brooder

Apr 26, 2011
    Did you find any other Ameracauna breeders?

I am just over the state line in NC.

Thanks,
    Melisa

3. KrisH

KrisH Chillin' With My Peeps

I too am in SC, and am looking for BLRW or the Silver Lace. I am in the greenville area, and am willing to drive.

Anyone around that has eiter of the these.

Kris

4. carsNchickens

carsNchickens Out Of The Brooder

Jun 1, 2011
    South Carolina
    hi i live near the sc/nc line 3/4's of the way up. i am currently hatching off some easters thru my broody hens i have a quite the variety... some buffs, whites, black w/ green feather footed (half black copper maran) birchen, and birchen X buffs. i can however only sell them at random so they become VARIETY BOXES!

5. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    I'm in the upstate SC area right on the Greenville/Spartanburg county line between Greer and Landrum.
    Though I have a lot to add and update to my website, please feel free to browse and enjoy all the photos and pages.

I have both the BLRW and the SLW along with many other breeds, not all shown on my website. And I need to update my For Sale page. I sell some things so quickly that I don't have time to change it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by