1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

South Carolina Duck Lovers...

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by MrsKemmerlin, Jun 24, 2011.

1. MrsKemmerlin

MrsKemmerlin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2011
    Round O, SC
    So, fellow South Carolinians, a friend of mine found three baby ducks that some awful individual put in a cooler and left somewhere. I don't know what they are or how old, all I know is my friend said they were tiny! I agreed to go and pick them up as soon as I got off of work so they would have somewhere safe to stay - I am willing to meet someone and of course, I'm not asking for anything for the little loves - just a loving place to call home, and mine unfortunately can't be it [​IMG]

Please let me know if anyone is willing to love them, if anyone at all, I trust a fellow BYCer with their little selves! [​IMG]

2. MrsKemmerlin

MrsKemmerlin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2011
    Round O, SC
    So the babies are tiny. Two of them are yellow with dark brown on their heads and back and the third is yellow with tan on it's head and back.
    I'm not familiar with baby ducks, so I still can't give any more information than that, really. BUT they are adorable!

3. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

Sounds like they could be Skovie ducklings. I live in SC but way to far from you guys, plus I dont realy like Skovies. I hope you find someone to take them

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by