South Carolina Trade Route In March!!! Sign-up to barter/trade goods!

gmendoza

Songster
9 Years
Mar 23, 2010
Rock Hill,SC
Here is the 2012 South Carolina Trade Route I go on every Quarter every year. This one is for March. I will be leaving Rock Hill,SC going to Pelion,SC.

52004_march_trade_route.jpg

If anyone wants to be included you must have the following:

Anything to trade or barter..that means anything. You must trade/barter to recieve any goods back.

can be anything on your property:

Junk goods (metal,chicken wire,gears,mishmash,etc...)
baked goods
eggs (fertile or non-fertile)
seeds(ornamental,fruit bearing,veggies,herbs,medicinal herbs,witches herbs,etc...)
planters
tires
crates
pallets
raw milk
chickens
ducks
guineas
quail
turkeys
veggies
fruit
and the lot

There is also a "Lets see what you got" special.If you dont have a thing to barter,but you want me to stop by anyways to "see what I gots",there is a 10.00 stopping fee( if outside 10 mile area of route up to 30 miles max).Most of the time I have goods to sell if you dont have any to trade.

I will be leaving Rock Hill at 6:00am and due to arrive at my friends house by 9:00am.I will leave his house about 2:00pm and due to arrive home at 6:00pm.

Schedule your times between 6:00am-8:am and 2:00pm and 6:00pm

I will be posting an "Items list" in February.

Let me know:

Where you live on the route
what yas got to trade/barter
what yas need
if you want me to stop by for a "see what I gots".

Here is the 2012 South Carolina Trade Route I go on every Quarter every year. This one is for March. I will be leaving Rock Hill,SC going to Pelion,SC.

52004_march_trade_route.jpg

If anyone wants to be included you must have the following:

Anything to trade or barter..that means anything. You must trade/barter to recieve any goods back.

can be anything on your property:

Junk goods (metal,chicken wire,gears,mishmash,etc...)
baked goods
eggs (fertile or non-fertile)
seeds(ornamental,fruit bearing,veggies,herbs,medicinal herbs,witches herbs,etc...)
planters
tires
crates
pallets
raw milk
chickens
ducks
guineas
quail
turkeys
veggies
fruit
and the lot

There is also a "Lets see what you got" special.If you dont have a thing to barter,but you want me to stop by anyways to "see what I gots",there is a 10.00 stopping fee( if outside 10 mile area of route up to 30 miles max).Most of the time I have goods to sell if you dont have any to trade.

I will be leaving Rock Hill at 6:00am and due to arrive at my friends house by 9:00am.I will leave his house about 2:00pm and due to arrive home at 6:00pm.

Schedule your times between 6:00am-8:am and 2:00pm and 6:00pm

I will be posting an "Items list" in February.

Let me know:

Where you live on the route
what yas got to trade/barter
what yas need
if you want me to stop by for a "see what I gots".

Guess noone wants to barter/trade nuttin....oh well I'll just go see my friend.

Back
Top Bottom