South Ga Swap Meet MAY 14TH

sutillman

Songster
10 Years
Feb 27, 2009
south georgia
Just trying to see if anyone would be interested in doing this. I have lots of space, even a large barn in case of rain. We never have anything in this area, everything is always in Florida. I live in Moultrie, Ga. For folks that have done this, how much trouble is this to put together, and what kind of advice do you have? Also is it safe to have something like this at your home with your coops right there for everyone to see. Have recently had a show quality pair of silkies stolen and that would be my main concern. Let me hear some ideas and let me know if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
I could be there
smile.png
Sounds fun! I also know a friend on here that may/could come as well!
frow.gif

Sorry for your silkie loss.
hit.gif
I currently have three and they are the best ever! I can't believe they were stolen from Moultrie!

If I could schedule it I would be interested. It is 2 hours from me but I have some friends in GA that I need to visit too. I could make this a double treat. Thelma

yippiechickie.gif

Sue Some people ask for pot luck and others ask a local 4-H to come and cook hotdogs etc as a fund raiser. That seems to be the best method here in Florida but either way is fine with me just let us know what you decide.

Back
Top Bottom