Southern Illinoisians?? Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by hojo, May 17, 2009.

1. hojo

hojo Out Of The Brooder

May 16, 2009
    Hello, I'm in Southern Illinois, on the Ohio River! Looking for other's from Southern Illinois!! (or close to Southern Illinois)

2. dacjohns

dacjohns People Cracker Upper

Hi.

There's an Illinois thread out there floating around but it seems to be mostly Northern.

I'm not far from you.

3. hojo

hojo Out Of The Brooder

May 16, 2009
    I'm glad there is other's from Southern Illinois, I noticed Northern & Central...... [​IMG]

Nice to meet you!

4. roadislandred

roadislandred Out Of The Brooder

Oct 15, 2008
    Hi, I live in sw Indiana, Evansville is that close toyou?

5. CityChicken05

CityChicken05 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 3, 2009
    Evansville, IN
    The Evansville Backyard Poultry Meet up Group …
    Is for people who have or are interested in small backyard flocks of chickens for pets, eggs, or meat.

We welcome everyone that has a small backyard flock of chickens, and those that are interested in getting started raising a small backyard flock of chickens.

We get together once a month at our "Let's Talk Chicken Over Chicken" meetings at a local restaurant.

If your interested e-mail me or Twitter - @CityChicken05
    Also join our Facebook page.

Love to have new friends and members even if you can't make the meetings.
    Thanks'
    [​IMG]

6. KinderKorner

KinderKorner Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    Hi. I am in Chester Illinois. Which is about an hour and a half south of St. Louis. Glad to see others close to me.

7. RickayJay

RickayJay New Egg

Apr 15, 2013
    Du Quoin, Illinois
    Hello! I am near DuQoin, Illinois. It is about an hour and a half south of St. Louis, near Carbondale.

8. musicmomma

musicmomma New Egg

Jun 10, 2013
    I just signed on to BackYard Chickens and saw your post. I am in Eldorado, IL and I have 2 Mille Fleur Bantam roosters that were in a mix of chicks given to me in the spring. If you know anyone with the breed that need a rooster let me know. They are both very sweet and about 2 months old and just starting to crow. I don't have a female in this breed although I would love to trade for one.
    Thank you!

9. cookfamilyfarm

cookfamilyfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2013
    Missouri
    Just wanted to say hi to hojo and my neighbors across the river. (southeast mo. 25minutes south of Cape Girardeau.)

10. balbrt1

balbrt1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2013
    Illinois
    Hello from south central Illinois. I live around Salem, Il. Any Serama breeders around?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by