Southern28chick...........

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lurky, Sep 27, 2007.

1. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    PKG arrived today [​IMG] I love the scents [​IMG] Cant pick a favorite yet. I'm looking forward to your October scents too. Its so hot here, we got fans in the windows and one is hitting the soaps and making my entire house smell great [​IMG] BTW....if people packed the EGGS that they sell, 1/2 as well as you packed my order, they would have much happier customers and postal workers [​IMG] Nice Job!

Wendy

2. Hope0491

Hope0491 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    VA/PA
    OHHH!! How did she pack the eggs?!?! I'm a very curious person, you know!! ::ponder::... hmmm... I might have to buy eggs from her just to see her packaging job!! lol...

Woot for happy customers!! ^.^

3. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Quote:Try reading a little slower......LOL.... I bought soap from her, not eggs. I was telling her she packed them very well. I think that people that sell eggs should try packing them as nice as she packs the soap she sells and they will arrive in better condition that what i read about.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2007
  4. Hope0491

Hope0491 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    VA/PA
    HAHAHAHA!! sorry about that.... I knew you got soap.... but I thought you got eggs As Well! sorry... lol!

5. DoctorGoose

DoctorGoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2007
    Woodinville,WA
    ooh! OOOH! I was waiting for this!! I wanna know if Southern can make shampoo!!! That would be awesome!!! And scented lotions too!!! *goes into daydream land* chocolate body cream.....I could smell like a cinnamon bun all day....or like an apple pie.....*begins to drool* :-D

6. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Well, when she sets up her own storefront in town, she can. Shampoo, lotion, linen sprays, wood burned signs and plaques, chicken compost... There's no end to what she can do!

7. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    I missed this post too! Been busy...made 150 bars of soap yesterday and still had time to pet my chickens.

Lurky,
    I'm glad you like everything. I hate receiving damaged goods so when I ship something it's surrounded by bubble wrap. [​IMG]

DoctorGoose,
    Shampoos (probably shampoo bars), lotions, bath salts and bath oils..ect..... are in my near future. Once my orders pick up and I have more money coming in then I'll be able to afford supplies to make all that stuff.

So everyone tell your family and friends to order some soap and then I'll be able to expand my product line!!!

8. Mulemom

Mulemom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2007
    Sacramento, CA
    Ok....I keep meaning to do it, but never get around to it. So finaly I just placed my order! [​IMG]

9. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Quote:Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

10. joebwe25

joebwe25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2007
    St. Louis, Mo.
    Hey southern, what's the patent no. on your egg scale?
    Don't need it immediately.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by