**Southern28Chick**...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Cara, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Cara

Cara Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    Are you able to accept regular credit card payments for your store? I'd like to order some things for my mother-in-law for Christmas, but my Paypal account isn't working. Thanks!

2. cockadoodlemom

cockadoodlemom Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2007
    Texas
    I know I'm not Southern28 but that's how I pay.

3. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Sorry I just noticed this post.

My site is set up to where you don't have to have a paypal account to place an order. You can just enter your credit card info when you check out.

Let me know if it doesn't work. It should though.

Edited: Oh, the original post was only like 15 mintues ago. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2007
  4. Cara

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    I'm probably not doing it right. It's taking me to Paypal for my shopping cart, and then to sign into Paypal when I click the checkout button.

5. Cara

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    Oops I found the link! Thanks

6. johnnyjack

johnnyjack Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    usa
    thought i might throw this at ya. about 6 months ago using pay pal my creid card number was stolen. so now i have a specail acountat the bank for paypal. so they cant get all my money lol

7. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Do you have it now? It takes you to paypal because that's who I accept cards through, even if you don't have a paypal account you can still pay with a credit card.

8. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Quote:Beware of fake paypal emails. There are hackers out there that have sent out emails asking for you to verify your card info and then they steal it.

Paypal is the safest way to pay online. Not saying that you didn't have your card number stolen...because there are a lot of hackers out there...just saying it's very safe and there's nothing to worry about.

When someone pays me on my site, I never even see their card number.

I've been using paypal for YEARS. I've never had a problem. I've sent out countless payments and I've received hundreds of payments.

Don't be scaring off my customers now. [​IMG]

9. johnnyjack

johnnyjack Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    usa
    lol not ment to be my intention. didnt mean to ruffle ur feathers im sorry.smile for me now.[​IMG]

10. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Quote:My feathers didn't ruffle in the slightest. [​IMG] I was messing with you. I know the web is not so safe all the time but I do trust Paypal. They have a lot of my money right now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by