1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

southern28chick's home made soap

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by seminolewind, Feb 20, 2008.

1. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    I bought some bars of Trisha's hand made soap, and used it for the first time yesterday. I was in the shower, and started to notice the brownish water puddling at my feet. Then, when I was out of the shower, I looked in the mirror and my skin was about 2 shades lighter!!!!!!!!!
    I can't believe all the years I've lived thinking that I was clean. Using Trisha's soap has shown me that I have never been really clean. And I thought that I was just tan all year. I am never switching soaps again.

2. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    [​IMG] I tried last night to reorder but her site was down. Have to try again later.

3. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Where is Southern28chick?? I miss her.

4. Wooden_Pony

Wooden_Pony Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:She probably can not get out of her soap making barn because of all of us ordering soap [​IMG] Poor thing.

5. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    Didn't she get a full time, or at least part time job. That is too funny about the muddy water, uhhhh gross you dirty thing. [​IMG]

6. mattmatts-momma

mattmatts-momma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2008
    Quote:Which soap did you get? Looks like she has some good choices.

7. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    She got a part-time job as a waitress. I miss her too, she's a sweet chick!

I bought some of her soap and I love it! I ordered the soap uglies at Christmas and I'm just now down to the last two pieces. I believe it's a pound of soap for $9.50, but you get all sorts of flavors. [​IMG]

Edited the price to the correct amount. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2008
  8. seismic wonder2

seismic wonder2 I got mad ninja skills

Feb 3, 2007
    san diego ca
    yuck....

what is the soap website?
    [​IMG]

9. Backyard Buddies

Backyard Buddies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    That's funny! Just wait to see how you feel in a few days! You'll never want to go back to "store" soap again.

I LOVE Trisha's soap. It makes your skin really, really soft. I've been using it since September and noticed within days how soft my skin had become. A friend recently gave me some very expensive French soap that costs $11 a bar and I've been using it for a few days. My skin is not nearly as soft and I'm finding that I'm much more itchy. I may just have to turn that into hand soap and go back to Trisha's. I don't think that I'm going to make it through the entire bar!

(Note to Trisha. Now, don't be gettin' any ideas about raising your prices to $11 a bar! Note that I didn't buy that one!) [​IMG]

10. Backyard Buddies

Backyard Buddies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Orange County, CA

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by