southern28chick's home made soap

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by seminolewind, Feb 20, 2008.

1. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    I bought some bars of Trisha's hand made soap, and used it for the first time yesterday. I was in the shower, and started to notice the brownish water puddling at my feet. Then, when I was out of the shower, I looked in the mirror and my skin was about 2 shades lighter!!!!!!!!!
    I can't believe all the years I've lived thinking that I was clean. Using Trisha's soap has shown me that I have never been really clean. And I thought that I was just tan all year. I am never switching soaps again.

2. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    [​IMG] I tried last night to reorder but her site was down. Have to try again later.

3. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Where is Southern28chick?? I miss her.

4. Wooden_Pony

Wooden_Pony Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:She probably can not get out of her soap making barn because of all of us ordering soap [​IMG] Poor thing.

5. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    Didn't she get a full time, or at least part time job. That is too funny about the muddy water, uhhhh gross you dirty thing. [​IMG]

6. mattmatts-momma

mattmatts-momma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2008
    Quote:Which soap did you get? Looks like she has some good choices.

7. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    She got a part-time job as a waitress. I miss her too, she's a sweet chick!

I bought some of her soap and I love it! I ordered the soap uglies at Christmas and I'm just now down to the last two pieces. I believe it's a pound of soap for $9.50, but you get all sorts of flavors. [​IMG]

Edited the price to the correct amount. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2008
  8. seismic wonder2

seismic wonder2 I got mad ninja skills

Feb 3, 2007
    san diego ca
    yuck....

what is the soap website?
    [​IMG]

9. Backyard Buddies

Backyard Buddies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    That's funny! Just wait to see how you feel in a few days! You'll never want to go back to "store" soap again.

I LOVE Trisha's soap. It makes your skin really, really soft. I've been using it since September and noticed within days how soft my skin had become. A friend recently gave me some very expensive French soap that costs $11 a bar and I've been using it for a few days. My skin is not nearly as soft and I'm finding that I'm much more itchy. I may just have to turn that into hand soap and go back to Trisha's. I don't think that I'm going to make it through the entire bar!

(Note to Trisha. Now, don't be gettin' any ideas about raising your prices to $11 a bar! Note that I didn't buy that one!) [​IMG]

10. Backyard Buddies

Backyard Buddies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Orange County, CA

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by