Southwest Ga snowstorm with pics

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by jbowyer01, Mar 1, 2009.

1. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    Thought all would like to see what a southren snowstorm looks like. Mind you I'm three and half hours from Panama CIty Beach Fla.
    (I moved away from Philly to get away from this stuff! I think I'll move to keywest! lol) Oh and my chickens hate it!

First my house
    [​IMG]
    What once was my favorite tree
    [​IMG]
    and a few more
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. herbsherbsflowers

herbsherbsflowers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2008
    Covington, GA
    We're getting it up here close to Atlanta also. It started here about 1:00. My daughter lives in Columbus and she said it was snowing when she got up this morning at 7:00.

3. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    My daughter lives in Columbus also and she said it was really sticking to the roads. She's not going anywhere since she drives a mustang, talk about no traction!

4. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    We are in Newnan Gerogia and have at least 3 inches here!!! And it is still snowing !!!

5. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    So pretty!!

6. featherfooted

featherfooted Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    We're getting it here in middle GA. The chickens don't seem to mind, but my little rat terrier DOES NOT like it at all. Of course, she also doesn't like the rain or going out at night by herself. The little coward.

7. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    I just hope it doesnt freeze tonight. Its a good thing I started my seeds in a seed starter in the shed instead of the ground. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by