spaghetti sauce!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Nut Lemon, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Nut Lemon

Nut Lemon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2010
    Mid- Coast Maine
    i was eating meatball subs [​IMG] [​IMG] , and i tilted the sandwich up after i took a bite, and i got spaghetti sauce in my NOSE!!!!!!! that is soooooo nasty!!!! [​IMG] and it was uncomfortable too. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

a random post for random ramblings. [​IMG]

2. Leia's Chickens

Leia's Chickens A Sunkissed Delight

Jun 20, 2010
    Oklahoma!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Hi! I thought this was going to be a sauce recipe!
    I made a 'fresh sauce' that was fabulous a couple nights ago --- carmelized onions, peppers, garlic, and added fresh from the garden tomatoes and herbs. Brought it to a quick boil, added a splash of olive oil/salt/pepper, hit it with the stick-blender and WOW! Delicious!
    We managed not to get any up our noses --- OUCH!
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

4. Nut Lemon

Nut Lemon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2010
    Mid- Coast Maine
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] <-- these are your minions sauce master

your recipe sounds really good............ [​IMG] and i didn't inhale the sauce, so it didn't hurt. it just got in my nose. but it was still gross.

5. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

I got horse radish up my nose last week. I dont know why torturers havent used it in thier handbag of techniques...I would confess to anything to get that out!

6. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

PS...I wonder how many mods opened this post to put it on the foods and recipes category... [​IMG]

7. Slinkytoys

Slinkytoys Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2009
    Black Forest
    Note to self------do NOT eat spaghetti when planning to go out bar hopping. Does NOT feel good when coming out the nose. Don't ask me how I know [​IMG]
    Slinky

8. JetBlack

JetBlack Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2010
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    Quote:I bet that'd be better up her nose.

9. JetBlack

JetBlack Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2010
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    Quote:I saw a guy on "Jackass" snort wasabi. The look on his face said he was not faking the screams.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by