1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Sparrow Ministries

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by packmomma, Dec 7, 2009.

1. packmomma

packmomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    Argos, IN
    I need your help. As you hopefully know there is now a Sparrows Ministries going on thanks to Mike. Many of you wanted to join his cause, as did I. I have put my talents to work and am making a webpage. The goal is to get the word out to people that it exsists. Families will be able to look up by state who is involved and has free eggs. My need is this, anyone who said they would participate we would like info for the site. I was planning on putting Names, City, State, Phone, email, and webpage if you have one. Its up to you if you want addresses on there. I'd be ok with putting say mine as Price Family. This way no first names or addresses are listed unless you want to. I want someone to be able to access you somehow if they are in need of eggs. If you are dispensing free eggs to the needy and would like to be part of sparrow ministries please write to me or to mike. The sooner I get your info the better. Lets get this ministry up and running!

Thanks,
    Eileen

2. write2caroline

write2caroline Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2009
    Jacksonville
    I would love to help but my chickens are not cooperating and not laying yet

I will offer you prayer instead and pray for your ministry to grow in abundance that outnumbers the decendents of Abraham
    Cal
    Jax FL

3. MIKE555444

MIKE555444 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2009
    Pliny, West Virgina
    Thanks Packmomma [​IMG]

You can still join up if you are interested and don't have eggs right now... that way you can get prepared for spring/summer when you have extra eggs.

Heck I even buy brown fresh eggs from local farmers just so I can give them out to people who need them.

You can find more information and history at this post https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=259465

Last edited: Dec 7, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by