Spaulding?

mandyok

Chirping
5 Years
Feb 20, 2014
Southern Ok

So can anyone tell me kind of Spaulding he is? Rescued him from very bad conditions,not saying anything bad about previous owners but they had no clue about peafowl and had him in a large dog crate. This is where I have gotten him to. He was very sick with lots of worms and malnutrition. I think he looks great now.

So can anyone tell me kind of Spaulding he is? Rescued him from very bad conditions,not saying anything bad about previous owners but they had no clue about peafowl and had him in a large dog crate. This is where I have gotten him to. He was very sick with lots of worms and malnutrition. I think he looks great now.

I would say a pretty high percentage green Spaulding. He has a nice bright yellow loral patch, but the legs look a bit short for a green.

He's handsome!

-Kathy

Good job getting him healthy and whole!
clap.gif
He does look great
love.gif

I'm guessing that he is a high percentage enough that it would be difficult to tell what the green is crossed with, just from looking at him... but I am very poorly educated on spaldings
roll.png
He is certainly good looking!

Thank you all for your advice. I was told Spaulding but was not sure what kind of green he was. I think just Java but was not sure. Any ideas on what kind of green

You won a place in heaven!
I do not think that the type of muticus in important .... can be for the size ... but it's not even sure!
What temperature is it in South Ok during winter?

Thank you. Yes he is parasite free, vet says he is finally over the worms and infection and has regrown his missing feathers. He had lost most of his neck feathers from the small cage and I guess the lack of nutrition. He is very active and loves treats.

Back
Top Bottom