SPCA in McKinney, TX ~ Polish Mix Chickens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Cuban Longtails, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    I was browsing Petfinder.com and saw that the McKinney, TX, branch of the SPCA has three polish mix chickens (1 rooster, 2 hens) up for adoption.

Hen #1

Hen #2

Rooster

2. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Hope someone can pick them up - the pic for the hens is the same bird/same pic for both.

3. Cuban Longtails

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    Quote:Yeah, I thought so too. They also have them listed as un-sexed. I thought about emailing them to let them know.

4. Cuban Longtails

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    Well, I was looking at them side by side... it's not the same picture (one has it's head up a little more than the other), but it could be the same bird. They're pretty, almost lavender colored but that's probably a play of the lighting.

5. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Quote:[​IMG] Here we are picking the pics to pieces [​IMG]

I noticed the black dot on the one and then on the other - I went back and forth a couple of times, and I think its the same pic or at least same bird.... but the hens are probably so much alike anyway.

6. Cuban Longtails

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    LOL, we're really bored today. [​IMG] [​IMG]

I tried to send them a note on the sex of the birds, but their message box has a character limit. [​IMG] Oh well, I don't want to send three different messages. [​IMG]

7. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    must be some photographers in our mist to notice little things in the pics [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by