Special 1 doz, Black Copper & BBS Orp eggs for shipping Sat. 31st

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Pumpkinpup, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    $55 includes postage and insurance against loss of parcel. PM me [​IMG] Feather legged C-1 Wade Jeane line marans.
    Package will include more BCM eggs than BBS orp.

Edited to change offer entirely.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  2. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

C1 Wade Jeane feather shanked birds.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  3. siz8003

siz8003 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    [​IMG] If it wasn't so much and so cold here I would grab these they are gorgeous.

4. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Bumped because I changed the entire offering.

5. ninjapoodles

ninjapoodles Sees What You Did There

May 24, 2008
    Central Arkansas
    Robin--I would like to have some of just about ALL of your birds! [​IMG]

Any chance of similar offers (and maybe even some Barnies) three weeks from now?

6. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    These guys are the ones who dug up the Diamond Ring in her barn, SO you never know what you might actually hatch from those eggs.......

7. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    That is so tempting. I just don't like orps. [​IMG]

8. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Quote:Actually, I sold my flock of barnies to rnau earlier in the week. I am trying to focus on justa few select breeds more so. I have a VERY special project coming up that I am not going to tell anyone yet [​IMG]
    I was fortunate enough to sort of be in the right place at the right time and ended up with some incredible birds. Mums the word on these guys for a while yet though till I know for sure what is going on with them.

9. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:Actually, I sold my flock of barnies to rnau earlier in the week. I am trying to focus on justa few select breeds more so. I have a VERY special project coming up that I am not going to tell anyone yet [​IMG]
    I was fortunate enough to sort of be in the right place at the right time and ended up with some incredible birds. Mums the word on these guys for a while yet though till I know for sure what is going on with them.

OOOO OOOO let me guess speacial flavored orphs or Marans? [​IMG]

10. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia

OOOO OOOO let me guess speacial flavored orphs or Marans? [​IMG]

Nope, they are very special flavor but they are bantams not large fowl.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by