1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Special girl needs a home by this sunday- picture is in message

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by heather112588, Sep 30, 2011.

1. heather112588

heather112588 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    I need your help!

We are trying to find a special girl a home. She was a freebie chick this past march from tractor supply bc they didnt expect her to live long. She shook like she had temors, we later found out that she was blind. She gets along fine and eats fine (she is now 7 months old). Lately, my both of my parents have had multiple surgeys and can not look after as many of the birds. I would but i am away at college (Frostburg) and only come home every 2 weeks. She is a black sex link (mix of RIR and BR) and is very sweet.

If anyone has the time or the space to look after this wonderful girl, she is free to a good home.
    [​IMG]

PM me.

I am only in Baltimore until this sunday, then will be driving out to Western MD (am willing to meet up if you live that way).

Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
  2. WhiteCochinLover

WhiteCochinLover Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2011
    Maryland
    Um I would love her but since she is blind idk if my other hens would be mean to her.... and live on the eastern shore of maryland

3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    White cochin lover I would think it would be the same as introducing any newby. I doubt they would realize she is blind.

4. crazyforbirds

crazyforbirds Out Of The Brooder

Sep 26, 2011
    Quote:Agree!

5. Parrotchick

Parrotchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2009
    Boonsboro MD
    I sent you a PM. I can give her a good home. I could meet you on your way to F'burg or possibly closer to B'more depending what part of the city.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by