1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

SPECIAL SQ mix and match dozen hatching eggs, you choose.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tigerrrrrrrlilly, Dec 2, 2010.

1. tigerrrrrrrlilly

tigerrrrrrrlilly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Choose your dozen SQ hatching eggs (any number of each) from the following:

Malaysian Seramas from my flock of A and B class. None over 16oz (male) 13 (fem)
    San Diego Zoo Line (Laos) Red Jungle Fowl from my flock, provided to me by the San Diego Game Bird Breeders Association-no crossing.
    Old English Game Bantams from my flock of silver-laced only, rare color, none over 21 oz. These are not seabrights.

I also have some nice quality silkies from my flock of black, white, splash and blue and some fawn and white indian runner ducks you may include if interested.
    <PICS BELOW>
    Please PM me with what you would like. I can accept paypal or arrange other.
    I can not guarantee your hatch due to the dangers of shipping. I can guarantee fertility, and can replace eggs (one time) for the cost of shipping if an egg is shown to be clear. Seramas, Jungles, and OEGB are limited availability, so please PM me to arrange your order. Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  2. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    what a great idea for a nestbox, the rubbermade tub

3. tigerrrrrrrlilly

Mar 27, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    thanks! They also make pretty good dog houses. I like them because I can take them apart and clean them, if you put them lid side up, they are also rain-proof.

4. Mary Of Exeter

Mary Of Exeter Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    Rowan County, NC
    Do you have any pictures of your OEGB roosters (or is that a roo? the tail looks like a hen's)?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  5. tigerrrrrrrlilly

Mar 27, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Quote:That is a hen, I will take a pic and post as soon as I can. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by