Speckled sussex chicks--Newnan, GA Buy It Now

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by madornato, Jun 10, 2012.

1. madornato

madornato Out Of The Brooder

Sep 2, 2009
    Newnan, GA
    I have speckled sussex chicks for sale for $4 each. These are for local pickup only--Newnan, GA. Newnan is about 40 miles southwest of Atlanta. I have around 25 of these chicks that range from 3 days old to 10 days old. If you don't know much about speckled sussex chickens, they are a heritage large-fowl dual-purpose breed of chicken. They begin laying a little later than Rhode Island red or leghorn hens, but they are very hardy and lay throughout the winter. My hens lay 5-6 eggs per week. They are my favorite breed of chicken--they are so beautiful and have a great personality. They are great foragers but also do well in confinement. Please call me at (404) 783-7283 if interested. If I do not answer (my cell service is hit and miss in some areas that I might be), please leave me a message, and you are welcome to text me.

(404) 783-7283
  2. sisq

sisq Out Of The Brooder

Aug 15, 2012
    Hi! I'm Isabelle and I'm interested in your Speckled Sussex hens. Are they still available? I live in Newnan, GA also and have my own flock. I would prefer to buy an adult hen, but will accept chicks if I must. I can only have hens though so I would prefer to know before I buy them. Please email me at [email protected] not backyard chickens because I don't come to this website often. Please reply even if they are not available anymore. Thank you so much, Isabelle.
  3. katefoster

katefoster New Egg

Nov 14, 2015
    hi! my name is kate. my husband and I live in chattahoochee hills and are very interested in purchasing a few of your speckled Sussex hens! do you still have some available?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by