Speckled sussex chicks--Newnan, GA Buy It Now

madornato

In the Brooder
10 Years
Sep 2, 2009
Newnan, GA
I have speckled sussex chicks for sale for $4 each. These are for local pickup only--Newnan, GA. Newnan is about 40 miles southwest of Atlanta. I have around 25 of these chicks that range from 3 days old to 10 days old. If you don't know much about speckled sussex chickens, they are a heritage large-fowl dual-purpose breed of chicken. They begin laying a little later than Rhode Island red or leghorn hens, but they are very hardy and lay throughout the winter. My hens lay 5-6 eggs per week. They are my favorite breed of chicken--they are so beautiful and have a great personality. They are great foragers but also do well in confinement. Please call me at (404) 783-7283 if interested. If I do not answer (my cell service is hit and miss in some areas that I might be), please leave me a message, and you are welcome to text me.

Thanks,
Melissa
(404) 783-7283

Hi! I'm Isabelle and I'm interested in your Speckled Sussex hens. Are they still available? I live in Newnan, GA also and have my own flock. I would prefer to buy an adult hen, but will accept chicks if I must. I can only have hens though so I would prefer to know before I buy them. Please email me at [email protected] not backyard chickens because I don't come to this website often. Please reply even if they are not available anymore. Thank you so much, Isabelle.

hi! my name is kate. my husband and I live in chattahoochee hills and are very interested in purchasing a few of your speckled Sussex hens! do you still have some available?

Back
Top Bottom